To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- This website is based on WordPress (www.wordpress.com) and therefore associated WordPress cookies are used.
- This website is powered by WooCommerce, and therefore related WooCommerce cookies are used.
- We use PayPal to process payment for purchases and there is a cookie for that!
- We may place analytical cookies (such used by Google Analytics) on your computer to allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve our content and the way the website works, by ensuring that visitors are finding the content they are looking for easily. If you wish to opt out of the use of analytical cookies please see the guide below.
- We use MailChimp for our marketing emails, there is a cookie relating to the ‘Sign-Up’ box that pops up when visiting our website.
- Some of the videos and images embedded into our pages use third party cookies to gather statistics on how you got to them, how long you viewed them and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Managing analytic cookies
It is possible to opt out of having your browser activity recorded by analytic cookies. danmears.tv uses Google Analytics and you can opt out of their cookies by clicking on the link below.
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (opens in a new window)